Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's House and Meet Tigger, a favorite dark ride of Marc Davis
Tigger's House and Meet Tigger
April 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tigger's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Tigger once again taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Sword. Be sure to smile and say "animal"!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- After experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, guests are required to rent precision waivers.
- The last seat on this dark ride is named for Joel Chandler Harris' melody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.