Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's House and Corner Tigger, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Tigger's House and Corner Tigger
December 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile parents
After you stroll
through Tigger's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Garage in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tigger repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tigger!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant bits can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.