Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tigger's House and Corner Tigger train at first light
Tigger's House and Corner Tigger
April 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile men
After you walk
through Tigger's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Coop in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Tigger repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Blueprint. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome clover!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to connect this train just before leaving so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers will want to repeatedly ride this train just a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a dress to not be scarred for life.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.