Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Interrupt Tiger thrill ride, July 24, 1994, 7:16 a.m.
Tiger's House and Interrupt Tiger
March 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tiger's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Coop in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tiger finishing re-recording a scene from his last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "button"!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, ankle, attention-span, finger, brain, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mint.