Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Hunt Tiger attraction during repairs
Tiger's House and Hunt Tiger
June 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half toons
After you stroll
through Tiger's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the back yard. There you can find Tiger repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her boy!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and drift.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something that doesn't involve noses.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.