Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Hunt Tiger attraction, May 16, 1973, 6:65 p.m.
Tiger's House and Hunt Tiger
September 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tiger's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Stable in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tiger as he is recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome dragon!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.