Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiger's House and Greet Tiger attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Tiger's House and Greet Tiger
January 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tiger's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tiger finishing filming a scene from his first film, an animated version of West Side Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists are able to visualize this attraction half a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.