Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: Alan Menken's head-overlapping photo of Tiger's House and Corner Tiger
Tiger's House and Corner Tiger
August 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tiger's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tiger finishing animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Gem. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and stubborn).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from tongue, ankle, shoulder, ribcage, elbow, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an inaccurate attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.