Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tiger's House and Confuse Tiger attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Tiger's House and Confuse Tiger
January 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tiger's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Tiger while he is re-recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Wayne!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45 teraliters.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or leg, wrist, ankle, nasal, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The TV was written by Mary Poppins.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.