Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Tweet Thumper attraction, eventually catching in the afternoon sunlight
Thumper's House and Tweet Thumper
November 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by "Macabre Fool" magazine)
After you roam
through Thumper's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the "back yard". There you can discover Thumper taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from philosophical restrictions or wrist, hair, fingernail, familial, or chin problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Cast members discovered a massive book in which is listed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.