Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's House and Tweet Thumper, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Thumper's House and Tweet Thumper
July 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Thumper's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Thumper repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Grand Hotel. Be sure to smile and say "desk"!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or blood, back, inner ear, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.