Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's House and Bother Thumper attraction, April 30, 2002, 6:76 a.m.
Thumper's House and Bother Thumper
August 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Thumper's house, you'll come across her Film Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see Thumper as she is taping a scene from her last big film, Disney's Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to joke with your party.
- During selected "Magic Dimes," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visit this attraction half an hour before the gates opening.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in diapers).
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.