Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus's House and Greet Thaddeus attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Thaddeus's House and Greet Thaddeus
June 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
After you meander
through Thaddeus's house, you'll come across his TV Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Thaddeus while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "crow"!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an underwater clam.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a checkered attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from October 8 to February 19 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.