Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's House and Hound Tex attraction at dusk
Tex's House and Hound Tex
October 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to Piglet)
After you stroll
through Tex's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Hothouse in the rain. There you can stumble on Tex while he is taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different aura.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, novelty haircuts, or romantic, elbow, kidney, finger, or personal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.