Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's House and Greet Tex, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Tex's House and Greet Tex
June 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five princesses (according to "The Carving" web site)
After you mosey
through Tex's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Tex repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Barbie meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no bunnies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.