Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's House and Corner Tarzan train as seen from the top of a marsh
Tarzan's House and Corner Tarzan
January 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tarzan's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Tarzan getting into character for recording a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask to borrow her mirror!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter a train vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young tweens.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's House and Corner Tarzan "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deer.