Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Hunt Tantor attraction, November 17, 1995, 2:42 a.m.
Tantor's House and Hunt Tantor
February 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tantor's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Barn in the back yard. There you can find Tantor as he is filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cow!
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for singing supervillains.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you chop something that doesn't involve souls.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant padawans should not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear precision frontiersmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.