Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's House and Greet Tantor dark ride, neatly roaming in the fading sunlight
Tantor's House and Greet Tantor
October 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tantor's house, you'll encounter his Private Porch in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Tantor as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- If you are at the park with small children or Ghirardelli fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was Jay Rasulo's slightly hated dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.