Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome attraction at midday
Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome
May 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from "Major Kitten" gossip column)
After you wander
through Syndrome's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can discover Syndrome repeatedly re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from November 23 to January 6.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret members-only Casino 90 hideaway -- the only place in England where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the particular scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.