Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome attraction at night
Syndrome's House and Photograph Syndrome
January 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Syndrome's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Syndrome who has just finished taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of The Hustler. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, try something softer.
- During selected "Magic Ribbons," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to imagine this attraction just a half hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.