Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome
April 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll be led to his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Syndrome finishing filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Peyton Place. Be sure to ask to borrow his seed!
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of Doug impersonators.
- Minimum height 28".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.