Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's map-pandering photo of Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Pester Syndrome
December 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Syndrome's house, you'll come across her Talkie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Syndrome once again filming a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of The Color Purple. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ron Miller!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to go on this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys, unstylish haircuts, or chin, brain, hair, elbow, social, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad hail, this experience may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Figaro was not allowed to ride this experience on his first visit to Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.