Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome attraction during a moment of contemplation
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
July 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Syndrome as she is taping a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Marty. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to long for this attraction less than a moment after the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.