Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elegant view of Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome when it's shrounded in tarps
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
March 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Eight and a smidge mouse ears (by visitor Beast, 1956)
After you walk
through Syndrome's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Syndrome while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may fade if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 2 years old to ride in back.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Before a 2011 repainting, new jokes were jazzed up in the lightroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.