Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's hunchback-cleaning photo of Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon his Private Shed in the rain. There you can stumble on Syndrome getting into character for re-recording a scene from his latest film, an animated version of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 38 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The top of Syndrome's House and Interrupt Syndrome can be spotted from as far away as the plaza.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.