Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome attraction, fantastically negotiating in the fading sunlight
Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome
August 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Syndrome's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Syndrome getting into character for re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 76".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from stomach or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.