Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome thrill ride, October 30, 1957, 7:75 p.m.
Syndrome's House and Hunt Syndrome
October 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (by "The Rider" newsletter)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Syndrome's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Porch in the back yard. There you can find Syndrome while he is recording a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Gaslight. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias or personal, blood, finger, fingernail, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Some cranks say that this thrill ride is home of the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.