Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's stack-humming photo of Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome
Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome
May 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Syndrome getting into character for animating a scene from her next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his drum comes off!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Winds," Disneyland sponsors might try to find this attraction half a half hour prior to park closing.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.