Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Syndrome's House and Hound Syndrome
April 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Syndrome's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Syndrome who has just finished animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Syndrome!
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.