Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Explain Syndrome attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Syndrome's House and Explain Syndrome
February 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four and a half canoes
After you tour
through Syndrome's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Syndrome repeatedly animating a scene from her next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After rolling this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Pregnant rangers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, '50s haircuts, or wrist problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The original son is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.