Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's House and Explain Syndrome attraction during a moment of contemplation
Syndrome's House and Explain Syndrome
May 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six Walts
After you amble
through Syndrome's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Syndrome once again recording a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Syndrome!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21 millirads (or 10.5 millirads and standing on a gondola).
- Maximum width 69".
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.