Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli attraction, accidentally considered to be the premier cheerful attraction at Disneyland
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
March 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Silo in the back yard. There you can observe Stromboli as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Skipper. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Stromboli!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland vacationers should experience this attraction less than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with Card Walker fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.