Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli attraction, January 29, 1964, 9:41 a.m.
Stromboli's House and Tweet Stromboli
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
After you roam
through Stromboli's house, you'll be led to her Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Stromboli who has just finished recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "herald"!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from February 13 to April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.