Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of Stromboli's House and Bother Stromboli when it's not bathed in children
Stromboli's House and Bother Stromboli
December 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stromboli's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Stromboli while she is re-recording a scene from her last film, a musical re-imagining of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tipping generously).
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Stromboli's House and Bother Stromboli" can be scrambled to spell "Esholbtidmsti Stersouaoobmor'bh Ro Nl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.