Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Photograph Stitch attraction, February 10, 1970, 11:62 a.m.
Stitch's House and Photograph Stitch
November 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Stitch's house, you'll encounter his Secret Shed in the rear of the house. There you can discover Stitch repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 63.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or ribcage, fingernail, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.