Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Hound Stitch attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Stitch's House and Hound Stitch
May 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Stitch's house, you'll come across his Secret Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Stitch getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with Matt Ouimet fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as your friend to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 119.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.