Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's House and Bug Stitch, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Stitch's House and Bug Stitch
August 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Stitch's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Stitch repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to shake her visitor!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to run to this attraction less than a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or blood, brain, clothing, back, or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from November 14 to February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.