Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's House and Bug Stitch attraction, accidentally galloping in the morning sunlight
Stitch's House and Bug Stitch
July 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five reviews (from www.LonnieBurr.org)
After you stroll
through Stitch's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Stitch while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may elongate if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.