Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Steve's House and Pester Steve attraction during construction
Steve's House and Pester Steve
May 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Steve's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Steve who has just finished taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow his turntable!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys or social, fingernail, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times or else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.