Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve's House and Meet Steve, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Steve's House and Meet Steve
September 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Steve's house, you'll encounter his Film Barn in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Steve repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Pylon. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Frozone!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- It is said that Merlin's frozen cartoon is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.