Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Steve's House and Corner Steve, a favorite ride of Benny the Cab
Steve's House and Corner Steve
February 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Steve's house, you'll dicover his Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can discover Steve taking a break from re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Taxi Driver. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Steve!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this ride last thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for young adults.
- During bad weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The secondary firefly is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.