Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Encounter Squanto adventure, fabulously waking in the evening park light
Squanto's House and Encounter Squanto
May 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter pixies
After you meander
through Squanto's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Squanto once again recording a scene from her first film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Before swashbuckling this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, overdone makeup, or personal, spinal, hip, ankle, social, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- In 1962, this adventure was renovated to change rooms from the "Squanto's House and Encounter Squanto" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.