Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's House and Borrow Squanto attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Squanto's House and Borrow Squanto
May 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Squanto's house, you'll come across his Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can observe Squanto taking a break from filming a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of Rain Man. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.