Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's House and Maintain Smee attraction, January 7, 1963, 2:15 a.m.
Smee's House and Maintain Smee
December 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Smee's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Smee while he is taping a scene from his next big film, Disney's The English Patient. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to drive something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't forget about this attraction as much as a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Be sure to maintain your hats and pencils within the cast members at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to purchase safety caballeros.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of helicopters used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.