Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Smee's House and Believe Smee attraction at midday
Smee's House and Believe Smee
September 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Smee's house, you'll dicover his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Smee finishing re-recording a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The Graduate. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- During selected "Floral Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to forget about this attraction half a moment preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, blood, knee, brain, spinal, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Smee's House and Believe Smee separate but equal experience.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Ludwig Von Drake's motor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.