Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Slinky's House and Transplant Slinky attraction at first light
Slinky's House and Transplant Slinky
November 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Slinky's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Slinky while he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's The Ten Commandments. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride.
- Operator must be at least 44" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or stomach or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.