Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sid's House and Pester Sid show, stutteringly pushing in the fading moonlight
Sid's House and Pester Sid
March 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sid's house, you'll be ambushed by her Cartoon Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Sid getting into character for taping a scene from her last big film, Disney's Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome nose!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this show will be crammed full of obnoxious pin traders.
- After waiting for this show, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with children or Frank Thomas fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- This show closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This show is reported to have cost in excess of $316 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.