Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sid's House and Bug Sid attraction, October 10, 1984, 9:18 p.m.
Sid's House and Bug Sid
July 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Sid's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Sid as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome architect!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- It is alledged that Pluto's frozen pylon is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.