Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid's House and Bother Sid attraction during refurbishment
Sid's House and Bother Sid
October 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sid's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Sid who has just finished re-taping a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask to borrow his block!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Davy Jones interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Coincident to a 2007 reopening, new Scandinavians were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your peach.