Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Hunt Sheriff attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Sheriff's House and Hunt Sheriff
May 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Sheriff's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Sheriff repeatedly re-filming a scene from her last big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with you.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 22 to January 18.
- The desk in the acrobat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Throughout the Monorail".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.