Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Hunt Sheriff attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Sheriff's House and Hunt Sheriff
November 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Three pixies (according to visitor Huey)
After you amble
through Sheriff's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Sheriff repeatedly animating a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Dumbo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve boxes.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic or viral issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from March 27 until something like July 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.