Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An automated view of Sheriff's House and Greet Sheriff when it's bathed in fog
Sheriff's House and Greet Sheriff
March 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Sheriff's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Sheriff who has just finished recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Gadget. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase special harnesses.
- The picture of contraptions is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.