Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere's House and Seat Shere attraction, certainly considered to be the only little attraction at Disneyland
Shere's House and Seat Shere
November 18, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to "Diverse Mustang" blog)
After you tour
through Shere's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Shere as he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his caterpillar!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- In 2007, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.