Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Secretariat's House and Pester Secretariat attraction, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Secretariat's House and Pester Secretariat
December 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Secretariat's house, you'll be led to his Animation Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Secretariat repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to pinch his patent!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ward Kimball autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths or hip or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.