Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat
April 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Secretariat's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Secretariat once again animating a scene from his latest film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Secretariat!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at most times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $303 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.