Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat when it's not bathed in fog
Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat
January 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Secretariat's house, you'll encounter his Movie Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Secretariat while he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Secretariat!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on you.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from heart or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from last week until something like April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.