Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat attraction, which recently celebrated its wild anniversary
Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat
March 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Secretariat's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can see Secretariat taking a break from animating a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 8 years old to ride the horse.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.