Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's griffin-swinging photo of Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
April 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
After you roam
through Scrooge's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the "back yard". There you can see Scrooge while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "acorn"!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors can find this attraction as much as a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 72".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 32 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the top of the Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge, there is a loafing table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.