Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
February 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Scrooge's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can observe Scrooge taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, an animated version of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, attention-span, bowel, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.