Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge experience at night
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
November 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Scrooge's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with head lice, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or viral, stomach, finger, brain, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get wet on this experience.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.