Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge attraction at midday
Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge
December 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Scrooge's house, you'll encounter her Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge as she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to run to this attraction half a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent pirate belts.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1956 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.