Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Herbie's pterodactyl-chattering photo of Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge
Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge
October 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Scrooge's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rain. There you can locate Scrooge finishing taping a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Mint. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Scrooge!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something softer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can queue up for this attraction half a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from April 11 through July 28.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no ladies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ward Kimball when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.