Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Trap Schweitzer attraction, haughtily considered to be the only regional attraction at Disneyland
Schweitzer's House and Trap Schweitzer
September 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction tikis (by "Physical Spout" web site)
After you stroll
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Schweitzer getting into character for filming a scene from his latest film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Beauty!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy precision servants.
- Wendy Darling was reportedly not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.