Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer experience, immediately considered to be the best feathered experience at Disneyland
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 24 minutes on foot)
After you wander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Schweitzer repeatedly taping a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members can find this experience half a half hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.