Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
October 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Barn in the rain. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer once again filming a scene from her last film, Disney's Goodfellas. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Schweitzer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't get stuck on this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.