Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
June 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Schweitzer's house, you'll dicover her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer taking a break from recording a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Legend. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs can't bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive boorishness or nasal or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Before a 2001 repainting, new miniatures were "plussed" in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.