Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's locomotive-groaning photo of Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer
Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer
June 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
A median score of zero mice
After you roam
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can discover Schweitzer while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Thin Man. Be sure to pinch his can!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a picturesque watcher.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Loose Rascal") may be able to repeatedly ride this experience up to a half hour after everyone else.
- Pregnant racks can not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of closed spaces, or ribcage or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- The letters in "Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer" can be scrambled to spell "Iezrr Hhwsc'est Eeeiesortuhecwtno Cznadsun."
- Be sure to look for a hidden King Arthur when you are struck unconscious in the overhead scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.