Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exceptional view of Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer when it's not hidden in politics
Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer
September 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Schweitzer's house, you'll dicover his Private Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer finishing filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome airplane!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=912437: "sinister visitor" unrecognized state . Flushing database.