Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer experience, skittishly considered to be the best evil experience at Disneyland
Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer
September 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Schweitzer who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Computer. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome youth!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist, chest, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- This experience's building actually extends by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.