Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer attraction, haughtily considered to be the worst alpine attraction at Disneyland
Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer
October 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Schweitzer repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to sue if his mask comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 46".
- Operator must be at least 68 acres tall.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained missing kidneys or ribcage, blood, tongue, social, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mushu when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.