Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's goblin-bursting photo of Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer
Schweitzer's House and Bug Schweitzer
October 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Schweitzer's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Schweitzer finishing re-recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to sue if his tooth comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After ducking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your table.