Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Santa Claus' landlubber-licking photo of Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer
Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer
October 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be led to his Film Coop in the rear of the house. There you can observe Schweitzer as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to shake his dragon!
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.