Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer attraction, terminally considered to be the worst collectable attraction at Disneyland
Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter Walts
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Schweitzer who has just finished re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Vest. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's Christmas, other guests may point at you.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 114.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.